Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 5

Organise your life with new Toyota calendar app for iPhone

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)
One of the functions I use and value the most on my iPhone is my calendar, and I'm always on the look out for newer and better versions to help me keep my busy life in order.

I've just downloaded the new Toyota Calendar app and I think it's fast becoming my favourite calendar app.

Yes, you did read that right, Toyota already have a few smartphone apps under their belt including ‘Backseat Driver'.

Their calendar is every bit slick it's something you'll enjoy using every day.

What I like best about this app is how easy it is to start using straight away. It even synchronised effortlessly with my Google calendar so that it instantly displayed all my forthcoming events!

There are some really nifty features too such as the way you can use the clever slider to glide swiftly from a day to a week view and everything in between. I haven't seen this on any other calendar apps and it's a really handy addition to help you plan and look ahead.

The design is straightforward and functional so you can use it in anywhere – it looks equally good at home, in the office or out with friends.

You can use the settings menu to customise alerts, the calendar start days and which country's holiday dates are shown. You can also create new calendars, specify when you receive task reminders and when events should be deleted from the calendar – which I like because it saves me the job!

I also like the way I can simply and quickly pan across the months to see what's coming up and set myself reminders making it impossible to forget that I have a meeting, a lunch date or a dentist appointment.

I'm really pleased I discovered Toyota's calendar app. My busy schedule suddenly doesn't seem quite so daunting now that I know I won't be forgetting plans or double-booking myself.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar sob demi kemajuan Blog ini, Terima Kasih!!!

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)